Head of Marketing UK&I
As Head of Marketing UK&I, you will lead the implementation of the UK & Ireland mid and long term marketing and business development strategy.
My client is a well established business within the medical and health care industry.
As Head of Marketing UK&I, you will lead the implementation of the UK and Ireland mid and long term marketing and business development strategy. As part of the commercial leadership team, you will be responsible for all marketing resources, activities and associated budget. Key responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Leading the planning efforts for the mid to long term growth in net sales and ongoing improvement of global gross profit for the complete product portfolio within UKI.
- Lead the development and implementation of the UKI market positioning, marketing mix and operational marketing plan for assigned product portfolios.
- Effective leadership of a team of c.20 heads to include performance management, salary recommendations, objective setting and development, in accordance with strategic and operation plans in order to achieve set goals and objectives.
The successful Head of Marketing UK&I will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Proven track record already in a senior marketing position such as head of or director level.
- Experience within medical equipment, related health care product or NHS customer sector.
- Strategic marketing experience.
- Strong leadership experience, managing large team headcount, ideally 10+.
- Strong experience working across vast, complex technical product lines.
- Market research and market analysis methods.
- Commercial / sales /clinical experience is highly desirable.
- Degree educated or relevant professional marketing qualifications.
- Budget, Forecasting and CRM system management.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Please note this role is required to be based in North East England office location 3 days p/w and 2 days p/w in Hertfordshire office.
Excellent basic salary DOE + bonus + company car + pension, health care and additional excellent flexible benefits.