Commercial Account Manager
To act as a Commercial Account Manager managing existing customers and developing further business (focus will be on Foodservice and B2B markets)
- Selling the whole range of products within existing customers at all levels to support their business requirements and grow turnover for the organisation.
- Building and maintaining relationships in order to meet sales targets within identified accounts.
- Deliver new customer accounts in specific markets that fit with our campaigns, which may involve knocking on doors and really hands on.
- Undertake lead generation through phone calls and email enquiries to generate new business, following up where necessary.
- Generate costs and quotations to support the sales process.
- Liaise with our factories and suppliers on product development or account management queries.
- Achieving the income targets with customers within the long-term relationship building ethos and values of the business.
- Attend networking events as agreed to raise the profile of the organisation and feedback intelligence.
- Producing the reports required to show monitoring of customers and sales tracking including using CRM and in-house databases.
- Follow up on leads generated undertaking customer visits as appropriate.
- Willingness to travel for initially at least 50% of the working week and work on a flexible basis of hours.
- Contribute to the marketing of the business, direct mail, social media
Apply for Commercial Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly