Field Capability Auditor
Job Description: Field Capability Auditor
What will you be doing?
- The role is to independently audit the activities of individuals across our field sales teams who work within the grocery multiple, high street, convenience and impulse channels
- The purpose of the audits is to provide detailed data to be used to review and develop the effectiveness and consistently of our field teams within call
- The role reports in to the Field Capability Manager
Pay: £31,000 + Company Car/ Car Allowance
Ideal base location: London: covering the whole of London and the South East of England (including East Anglia and all points to the south).
- To plan workload to maximise the number of calls to be audited each day (ranging from 6 per day within grocery outlets to 15 per day within independents)
- To plan all audits so that they are completed within 24 hours of the Field Sales Executive visit
- To review the data captured by the Field Executive and to audit it against it, with focus on: standards achieved, accuracy of data capture, opportunities identified and converted versus any opportunities missed
- To meet the key in store contacts for each visit undertaken by the Field Sales Executive to source feedback on the FSE call
- To regularly summarise audits and provide feedback with recommendations to the Field Capability Manager in terms training and development needs identified for across the wider team
- To summarise findings to the FSE line manager at the end of each completed day of audits for line manager follow up
What you will need…
- Extensive knowledge of grocery, impulse and cash and carry sectors
- Previous field sales management experience desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent influencing skills
- Demonstrable commercial acumen
- The ability to analyse data
- To be IT Literate
- A positive and flexible attitude
- A flawless attention to detail
- A full clean UK driving licence
- To be willing to stay away
The tasty bit…
As well as an engaging and varied day job, this role also offers a variety of delicious benefits including:
- Best in class training and support
- An incentive program to be PROUD of
- Holiday accrual with length of service, plus bank holidays
- Performance related bonus
- Company car
Live our company values:
- Partnership - We are transparent, open and work together with our clients and colleagues to achieve common goals.
- Return - We drive and evaluate all activity by identifying and delivering a positive ROI.
- Ownership - We understand our role and have a sense of purpose and accountability in everything we do.
- Upstanding – We are honest, reliable and ethical in all we do, showing professionalism and integrity always.
- Determined – we know that success requires perseverance and we are driven to achieve.
We are PROUD to be Field Sales Solutions.