National Account Executive
National Account Executive - Online
Global Leader in consumer goods!
It goes not get better than this to join an American based business that is world famous in consumer goods! The Global Online Manager is looking for a national account executive to join their dynamic online team that sits in their amazing new offices based in Shoreditch.
The role requires the ability to influence, strengthen and manage the relationship with internal business partners. This role will be focused on identifying ways to drive consumer consumption across a portfolio of brands. The national account executive is a fast track role, with the aim of being promoted into a online manager within 9-12 months.
Specific responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Deliver Ecommerce projects supporting key online growth initiatives from concept through execution and meeting identified KPIs.
- Understand product line specific key business objectives and deliver growth strategy through qualitative analysis and quantitative data
- Continually seek to improve the online and interactive experiences by researching and staying abreast of new and innovative solutions and capabilities; key competitor actions; industry trends and emerging customer and market needs
- Ability to prioritize and manage various projects that help the customer while maximizing business value
- Support Ecommerce Manager(s) to ensure on-time launches, promotions, and maximizing opportunities to drive incremental sales
The company is described as entrepreneurial, award winning and fast paced, and the people they hire have real "Flair". The team is characterised by having a passionate and forward thinking attitude to sales, more bought into long term strategic thinking vs short terms wins. They are champions of insight, and are very consumer centric.
You will have a strong record of success in sales within a well respected FMCG company. We would like to see solid career progression, from either national accounts or category management, up into a manager’s role. You will be very career orientated, with a passion for owning and driving your role.
To apply to this great role, click on the button below and we will be in touch with a full job description.