Account Manager – Prestige – Central London
Position: Account Manager – Prestige Central London
Location: Central London
Our client is a globally established BW&S business with a prestigious branded portfolio. This Account Manager role within the Prestige team will be fully accountable for the central London account base across Spirits. The accounts will consist of Private Members clubs, Casinos, 5* Hotels and restaurants and Premium bars. You will have full autonomy of this account portfolio and preferably have experience within the Prestige sector. You must embrace the On-Trade culture, attend and lead sampling nights/dinners/cocktail events as required. This isn’t just an account manager role, you will need to utilise your creative marketing flair to bring the products to life with the customers. This is a dream role for someone with a genuine passion for premium Spirits and the story behind the brand and ingredients.
- Globally established Blue Chip BW&S business with an outstanding reputation.
- Multi-million£ turnover with significant YoY growth in the past 4 years.
- Highly reputable and competitive BW&S brand portfolio.
- Fantastic company culture with an abundance of team / company days, benefits and financial rewards.
- Guaranteed progression opportunities. You are also encouraged to gain experience cross functionally e.g. brand, marketing, on / off trade, category.
- Account Manager – Prestige.
- Managing the premium sprits portfolio across several high-end clients e.g. Private Members clubs, Casinos, 5* Hotels and Restaurants and Premium bars.
- Embrace the On-Trade culture, attend and lead sampling nights/dinners/cocktail events as required.
- Become an ambassador for the company’s brands, develop excellent brand knowledge and passion.
- Must be working within the On-Trade sector with Premium customers.
- Preferably have experience within Spirits, Wine or Champagne.
- Other drinks experience within on trade is welcome but must have the premium customer exposure.
- Could have a Brand Activation background.
- On Trade sales experience required.
The successful candidate will currently be working within the relevant industry and has a strong understanding of National Accounts. Your experience & approach are key to the success of this role. If you think the above profile is you then please get in touch by sending your CV to email@example.com and also for any other roles you might be interested in www.workwithseven.com ref: 20/15177/7
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website