- Rapidly growing global business
- Excellent opportunity to learn and develop a sales career
About Our Client
Michael Page are partnering with Canabidol™ to offer an exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive to join their rapidly growing business.
About our Client:
Canabidol™ was founded with the primary focus of bringing to market a unique, innovative cannabis oil product (CBD Oil) that uses only legal Cannabinoid CBD with zero THC in an easy to administer delivery method.
After initial stages of research and development in 2015 by their scientists, Canabidol™ launched in 2016 and are now the largest supplier of CBD products in the UK. Using only the best ingredients and manufactured out of their South England site, they continue to grow rapidly with the demand for their product range only increasing.
Sold across the UK, USA and a number of countries in Europe. Their products can be found in pharmacies, retail stores, vape stores and online.
They are committed to building a brand based on trust and integrity that produces only the finest and purest quality cannabidiol food supplements while never compromising on quality.
This is not only an incredible opportunity to develop your sales career with a prestige CBD brand but the chance to achieve uncapped commissions and career progression within a rapidly growing business
The Sales Executive:
- Talk to previous customers, current customers and potential new customers to develop accounts and secure orders.
- Making outbound calls to prospective wholesale customers to introduce Canabidol and our products with the objective of setting up new accounts and securing orders.
- To follow up on in-bound leads.
- Working to individual and team monthly sales targets.
- Attending industry relevant trade shows when required.
- Keeping CRM and other internal systems up-to-date.
- Attending meetings with prospective clients in order to win business when necessary.
- Carrying out sales related administrative tasks as required.
- Support development of strategies and ideas to assist business growth.
- Ownership for building an accurate and detailed pipeline of deals.
- Support execution of business plans as required by Management team.
- Support execution of marketing plans as required by the Marketing Manager.
- Identify training opportunities within customers and internal sales teams and address accordingly.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Sales Executive:
- Passion and focus for sales.
- Proven track record within a sales environment.
- Food, health food or FMCG / consumer background is ideal but not essential.
- Ability to develop a knowledge of Canabidol™ products and the CBD industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to influence.
- Experience building structured sales activity.
- High energy, motivated and tenacious.
- Excellent presentation, communication and customer relationship skills.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Ability to listen, adapt and work efficiently in a rapidly changing environment.
- Naturally persuasive and tenacious.
- Willingness to travel to trade shows and to meet customers when required.
- To be commutable to their Berkshire office on a daily basis.
What's on Offer
£20,000 - £23,000 per annum basic salary dependant on experience.
Excellent commission structure and earning potential - £30,000 - £35,000 OTE
Other company benefits.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or contact Jon Dolbear at Michael Page on 0118 955 9052 or 07780 005638 to discuss further.
Ref Code: MPGC13980036Z
Apply for Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly