Merchandiser, London, £23,000 - £25,000, Menswear retailer
A premium menswear retailer who designs beautiful, classic product while staying environmentally friendly and ethically conscious is looking for a merchandiser to join their dynamic and tight-knit team.
To be considered, you will be currently working in merchandising either as a Merchandising Admin Assistant, Assistant Merchandiser, Junior Merchandiser, or a Merchandiser, for a menswear retailer. Ideally you will be working in a small company and have a passion for small businesses where you can really make an impact and have a huge part in growing the business. You must be in merch at a menswear retailer, and ideally in a small to medium company.
The team is hard-working but fun, with great perks and events to get involved in. Someone sociable and friendly, but who really cares about driving a small business forward, would fit right in. There is huge scope for development and career progression and the company really values their staff and listens to each individual's opinion- you'd be reporting straight to the Director.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Checking stock levels in various locations
- Liaising with the warehouses to ensure stock levels are accurate
- Working with the Buyers to ensure deliveries arrive on time
- Communicating the OTB to the Buying team
- Helping create seasonal range plans
- Stock and sales analysis
- Critical path management assistance
- Repeats and mark-downs
- Weekly sales reports and analysis
In order to be considered for this exciting position, it is essential that you have:
- Currently working for a menswear retailer
- Currently working in Merchandising role
- Ideally working in a small-to-medium company currently
- A degree (or equivalent)
- Advanced Excel experience
- IT proficiency
- Keen eye for detail
- Exceptional communication skills
- Passionate about working in an environmentally friendly, ethically conscious company
- Passionate about making a huge positive impact on a small business
This company is offering a great list of benefits, including:
- A salary above market value of £23,000 -£25,000 depending on experience
- 50% staff discount
- 20 days holiday
- Working in the beautiful and modern head office in London
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.