National Sales Manager
- National Sales Manager
- Based within a one hour commute to Central London. Field Based but will be expected to attend the office 2 days per week.
- Overnight stays national travel required.
- Commercial Director
- Generation of new stockists of feathered Game in the UK Wholesale, Hospitality,
- Retail and Manufacturing
- Sectors direct to consumer and processing sectors in the UK and Key Account Management.
- Driving sales through existing clients
- Sale of BGA game products into food service
- Identifying and creating a targeted list, by sector, of prospects.
- Booking appointments and closing new business.
- Liaising with Key Accounts to drive volumes and sales with new stockists
- Building relationships with BGA processors to support sales growth and NPD development
- Working with CD/MD on sales presentations / prospecting/ preparing for New business opportunities
- Tracking and reporting on volumes sold/ordered and creating a reporting tool that measures performance
- Researching and developing new markets and opportunities
- Attendance at trade shows and press related campaigns to promote the BGA's objectives
- Working with Head of Marketing on Campaigns and sales prospects generated
- Following up new potential stockists leads
- Maintaining and updating the sales prospects and tracking conversion ratios
- Full UK driving licence
- Excellent IT skills on Microsoft packages
- Proven track record in fresh (ideally protein) FMCG sales in UK catering sector
- Self motivated and Goal driven
- Good knowledge / skills in fresh food sales / production
- Articulate and excellent presentation skills
- Experience of Key account management
- Proven telesales skills to generate appointments through cold calling
- Knowledge / previous experience of launching a new range / service in the UK market
- Experience of working with supply partners to generate new business
- £45k basic
- £10K OTE bonus paid annually
- Company car allowance
- 22 days holiday + ex gratia extended Christmas and New Year vacation