National Account Executive
I am working with a community & environmental loving company who works tirelessly to ensure that their suppliers have a sustainable and profitable way of living. With empathy at the heart of everything they do, this company is focussed on creating a better future for all involved and works hard to maintain the family culture that they pride themselves on.
This forward thinking and vibrant company are looking for 2 National Account Executives to grow within the business and progress their careers through national account exposure. The main responsibilities are:
- Liaising with customers on daily issues & co-ordination with the internal departments.
- Developing strong relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally to identify growth areas in strategic accounts, as well as good networking skills across the account & industry
- To monitor, be aware of and report on business performance in terms of growth, service levels and quality management
- Monitor and analyse account EPOS, market information and competitor trends
- Providing accurate account forecasting, working closely with the operations team to ensure consistent delivery against service level targets
- Regularly review account listings, distribution and performance to identify key growth areas
- Providing regular benchmarking against competitor activity
- Working closely with the relevant product technologist, to be aware of technical issues pertaining to the customer and to guide the technical development so as to assist in the forwarding of commercial objectives
- Ensuring all administration procedures are followed and good practice is maintained.
- To contribute as a member of the sales team to the development of the department strategy
For these 2 exciting positions available my client is looking for ambitious and driven individuals who are in the early stages of their commercial FMCG career and looking to gain valuable experience working with national accounts. What the right candidates will possess is:
- Proven FMCG experience e.g. Field Sales, Brand, Category, Retail
- IT literate e.g. Microsoft Word/Excel
- Strong negotiator with strong influencing skills
- Flexible, resilient and adaptable
- Enthusiastic and able to work on own initiative
- Excellent presentation skills
- Planning and organisation skills
If you interested in this opportunity then please send a copy of your CV to William Goldup.
Apply for National Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly