Wholesale Key Account Manager
A highly commercial role, working with key stakeholders to manage and drive forward national coffee sales within Wholesale Groups, increasing year on year growth and market share as well as having direct accountability for generating new business opportunities.
- 50% Account Management, 50% New Business.
- Drive coffee sales across the Wholesale sector, producing creative interventions to benefit and support both the annual P&L and three year strategic plan with all elements present of Investment, Pricing & Promotion.
- Set the strategy for the Territory Management team, identifying commercially viable sales opportunities to keep UCC Coffee ahead of its competitors.
- Prepare and deliver compelling business plans that are beneficial for both UCC Coffee and our customers, proactively holding regular commercial reviews with internal and external key stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Category and Insight team to access industry data streams and identify new business opportunities.
- Deliver the sales and profit targets with specific focus on delivering coffee quality and provide monthly rolling forecasts to the business.
- Respond quickly to all sales enquires and follow through within agreed customer timeframes, ensure all quotations are accurate and according to agreed pricing structure and margins specified.
- Continually review all current processes, systems and methods of business development within account portfolio and make recommendations for increased efficiency and maximisation of the use of resources.
- Undertake ad hoc administrative tasks and duties to enable the team to reach monthly and annual targets.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven track record of business development and account management across Wholesale Groups.
- Ambitious with an entrepreneurial nature and drive for achieving targets
- Dynamic and creative problem solver when there is no precedent/solution
- Top quality oral/written communication skills, ability to communicate strategies at all levels
- Energy, enthusiasm and a “can do” attitude
- Enjoys working collaboratively and within a dynamic and (geographically) dispersed team
- Flexible approach to work and hours
Salary: Up to £32k + Bonus + Company Car + 25 days holiday + Pension + Company Benefits