Territory Sales Manager - Maternity Cover
Territory Sales Manager - 1 year Maternity Cover
Package : £20-25K per annum, Company Car, IPhone, IPad, laptop, Government Pension Scheme
Location: Field Based, One day every two weeks in the office
Job type: 12 month Maternity Cover
Hours: 37.5 hours a week. 9am-5.30pm
Reporting to: Sales Manager
Grunwerg Ltd, leading importers and distributors of quality kitchenware and catering products, are seeking to recruit a Territory Sales Manager for the North of England. I. Grunwerg Ltd have over 70 years of experience within this industry and has offices in Sheffield City Centre, and also London.
The successful candidate will in return receive a competitive salary package and bonus, company car, laptop and mobile phone.
Roles and responsibilities
- To manage a portfolio of independent cookshop's and wholesalers throughout the north of England. (Sheffield to the Scottish boarders including North Wales)
- To actively seek to increase turnover on the area by presenting new products promotions etc. and build rapport with customers
- To actively seek and find new customers/business opportunities within the area.
- Give exceptional customer service to all customers
- Liaise with internal members of staff in various departments (Sales Office, Credit Control)
- Take part in Trade/Consumer Exhibitions
- Write detailed weekly reports
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Confidence in dealing with people at all levels
- Ability to spot opportunities to increase business
- A self-motivator as a lot of time is spent on your own
- Well organised and time-efficient
- Ability to effectively manage your own diary