Shopper Marketing Executive
A fantastic opportunity for a junior marketing or creative commercial sales person to join a well-known branded food manufacturer as a Shopper Marketing Executive.
The role will be very autonomy and will have a focus on creative ways to increase product activity in-store in retailers such as Boots, Waitrose & Ocado. Although the role is office based, the right candidate will be encouraged to go out to stores and have a real customer focus.
The ideal candidate will come from either a brand or marketing background, who is creative and can really get behind an exciting brand.
- Lead the development of our annual plans with Boots, Ocado and Waitrose, ensuring that they are both strategic and creative!
- Inspire the retailer contacts/agency partners to support the brand and understand how it’s different and why that’s important.
- Work with the Shopper Marketing Manager, Product and Brand team to develop best-in class NPD launches in to the market
- At least two years’ experience in either shopper marketing, brand/ marketing roles – major retail or high-street focus
- Ideally digital skills in social media, e-commerce or advertising
- A passion for brands, and keenness to drive this in a creative way
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact John Hancock on 0131 226 5060