NATIONAL FIELD SALES MANAGER
National Field Sales Manager – Premium Spirits
c. £55,000 - £60,000 + 20% Bonus + Car Allowance + Benefits
Field Based – UK Wide
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading importers and distributors of premium and speciality spirits. So far in 2018 they have had huge success with a number of top Grocery accounts and have gained strong distribution across the national On-Trade as well. They offer a varied portfolio including some of the finest Brandies, Scotch and American Whiskies, Gins and Liqueurs sourced from around the Globe. Due to the growth of the business they are now looking to recruit a talented National Field Sales Manager to lead their regional sales team.
As National Field Sales Manager you will:
- Manage and develop a team of 8 Business Development Managers in key strategic locations around the UK – full P&L responsibility
- Be the lead account manager for Matthew Clark at head office level
- Write and execute the regional sales strategy aiming to maximise brand distribution and ROI
- Develop a robust RTM contact strategy, empowering the team to take ownership of wholesale relationships
- Assist team members in securing larger group level contracts with customers that fall within their regions
- Implement new processes to enable more effective tracking of team performance against business KPIs
To be considered for this exciting opportunity it is essential that you have team management experience from within the drinks industry. Those who also have commercial experience managing Route to Market customers (i.e. Matthew Clark) will be at an advantage. You will be a confident and assured leader of people with the ability to inspire and influence a high performing team. Examples of developing team members and enabling them to progress within a business is also desirable.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to be successful in this new position then please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org