Sales Manager UK
This is an unique opportunity to join one of the world's leading e-cigarette brand and leave a footprint in our fast UK growth. With a growing range of customers among the national retailers as well as independents sector, we are now looking for a talented Sales Manager to join our team.
Are you interested in:
- Working for a David, rather than a Goliath?
- Chance to take part in growing a rapidly developing industry?
- Being the key driver of sales and brand growth while having the power to change the status quo?
- Working in fast growing international company of non-corporate type?
- Having a great degree of independence in decision making?
The role we are talking about:
We are looking for a new colleague to take on an unique role helping us to drive our sales, distribution and brand presence in UK. Join us in making a better alternative to smoking and helping millions of people stop harming themselves.
1. Drive sales growth and sales strategies
- Build and implement sales strategy for UK
- Develop and implement trade channels and national sales strategies for different markets
- Lead the acquisition of new customers / Territory coverage
- Deliver on volume and profit targets
- Develop and maintain market knowledge to achieve optimal territory coverage.
2. Lead sales activities
- Assure company's products availability according to given targets for trade channels and POS category
- Define optimal route to market per country
- Negotiate trade terms in order to satisfy customers’ needs and align these to the company business objectives
- Closely cooperate with distributors on company's price strategy setting and compliance. Regularly monitor and report price offers of distributors and retail shelf prices.
- Manage and monitor sales trends, prepare accurate budgets and forecasts.
3. Support marketing activities
- Ensure optimal visibility of company's product according to company standards. Ensure effective placement and use of POSM in order to improve and build up brand awareness within the assigned territory
- Organize and coordinating marketing activities in selected outlets
- Participate in portfolio development to assure most relevant product offering
- Help with local execution of global projects
- Provide valuable feedback on competitors’ best practices, new product launches, best POSM, consumer trends, etc.
- 3+ Experience as sales manager (FMCG is an advantage)
- Experience with traditional (distributors) and modern FMCG market (chains)
- Experience with designing and implementing successful sales and distribution strategies for different trade channels, sales forecasting
- Solid orientation in trade marketing
- Proven successful track record
- Competitive remuneration package reflecting skills and experience
- An exciting opportunity to leave your footprint in still initial phase of a rapidly growing company
- Great team atmosphere. Learn more about us at http://www.ritchy.com/career and download pdf presentation on https://www.ritchy.com/content/ritchy_presentation.pdf
Please send us your cover letter and CV. We will get in touch with candidates that match our criteria within 2 weeks from submitting the application.
More about us:
Apart from that we are a global leading electronic cigarette company with sales into 95+ countries. Our products are globally appreciated for its quality and taste. We have our own production facilities, RD teams focused on developing best products and superb sales teams across the world.
About the market:
With tens of millions consumers the global e-cigarette market is growing rapidly and e-cigarettes and e-liquids are an important FMCG article for most of the retailers. The product itself is much healthier alternative to smoking, officially recognised by many governments. The UK government's health authorities endorsed e-cigarette products as being 97% less harmful than tobacco.
"Consumption of e-cigs could surpass consumption of conventional cigs within the next decade (by 2023)". Source: Wells Fargo.
"The growing use of electronic cigarettes as a substitute for tobacco smoking has been a topic of great controversy, with much speculation over their potential risks and benefits. Our latest 2017 report lays to rest almost all of the concerns over these products, and concludes that, with sensible regulation, electronic cigarettes have the potential to make a major contribution towards preventing the premature death, disease and social inequalities in health that smoking currently causes in the UK." Source: Professor John Britton, chair of the Royal College of Physicians’ Tobacco Advisory Group
Apply for Sales Manager UK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly