National Account Manager Drinks
Are you an experienced National Account Manager with a strong background working with Out Of Home (OOH) products into Wholesale channels?
The Advocate Group have partnered with a worldwide leader in drinks products who are looking for a National Account Manager to join their well established team located in Kettering and not only look after wholesale accounts, but also target new channels such as Quick Service Restaurants.
As the Naitonal Account Manager, you will be responsible for all sales activity across multiple key accounts including sales strategies and activities to achieve revenue, contribution, and profit targets within promotional spend.
- As the National Account Manager you are accountable for all sales across the account
- Develop new channels to sell their product range such as Quick Service Restaurants (QSR)
- Deliver planned sales and contribution goals through available tools
- Maintain and grow existing Wholesale accounts
- Co-ordinate development and execution of customer plans, ensuring that they are integrated with customer marketing
- Responsibility for the execution and control of trade promotional spending
- Achieve all sales, ranging, promotional, pricing and space objectives in the account
- Must have a strong experience in FMCG Sales and first class account management skills
- Wholesale and Out Of Home National Account Manager experience essential
- Experience of working on Grocery Multiple Retail accounts is desireable
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Self motivated and achievement orientated
Between £38,000 - £43,000 pro-rata according to skills and experience, attractive bonus scheme, pension.
To apply for the National Account Manager role, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Daniel Smith or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct: Daniel Smith 0161 639 0080 firstname.lastname@example.org. Pleasee also add me on Linkedin if we are not already connected https://www.linkedin.com/in/daniel-smith-38111081/