SNAM – Technology Hardware
Senior National Account Manager – Top 2 Account
Our client, whilst still relatively young, has been one of the fastest growing, most innovative companies in the world. Their push to innovate and overhaul new categories has been a key to their success with the focus being to release the best product possible, every time! As part of their growing sales team, they are now looking to recruit a Senior National Account Manager to look after a Top 2 Account.
- Deliver volume against sales and budget targets to drive profitability
- Work cross functionally to deliver best in class execution both online and in-store
- To adapt and deliver successful communication, ensuring you take both team and customer with you
- Develop strategic partnerships and deliver strong relationships
- Lead annual trade and spend negotiations with your customer
- Manage 1 Direct Report and 3rd Party Sales Force
To succeed in this role you will be:
- Be a Blue Chip Trained NAM with strong account management experience
- Have the ability to think on your feet and drive innovative ways of working
- Engage with stakeholders and influence at all levels to deliver successful projects
- An expert negotiator with exposure to senior level negotiations in a retail environment
- Commercially astute, with P&L and budget management experience and be able to build successful promotional plans based on data
- Capable of developing and implementing successful customer and channel strategies
Their organization breeds a culture which inspires individuals to think differently and their sales team is no exception. If you like innovation and fast paced learning, this could be the perfect role for you!
We are looking for a blue chip trained SNAM with strong experience of managing retail and online accounts. You will be a natural leader and be able to demonstrate an ability to drive cross functional teams.
If you are interested in a further discussion, then please apply quoting reference: 13/15085/7
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website