BDM - Office Supplies - £35-40K + Uncapped OTE
Business Development Manager - Office Supplies - £35-40K Basic + Commission
- New Business, Win & Retain
- 3 Year Progression Plan
- £70K OTE by Yr3!
- £160M Turnover Corporate Business
The Role: London based Business Development Manager role, responsible for selling office supplies such as stationary, furniture & data storage into the SME market in a new business capacity. Tasked with self-generating leads & upselling within your accounts won, average order sizes range between £10K-100K per annum.
The Company: With customer base of 12,000 clients spanning over a range of industry sectors including retail, finance, legal & hospitality, this well-established business offers an extensive range of office supplies! With continued success year on year, this company are looking to recruit a new sales person to help continue the growth!
For this Business Development Manager role, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must have b2b sales experience
- New business driven
- Ideally sold office supplies
- Credible, self-started & driven
- Full UK Driving license
Benefits of this Business Development Manager role:
- Basic - £40,000
- Comm - Yr1 - +£10K, Yr2 +£20K & Yr3 +£30K!
- Benefits - company car or allowance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays