National Account Manager
On the look out for a food brand who are taking the market by storm where you can join and make a genuine impact which gets noticed? Not just by consumers and your customers but by your peers and directors? Fancy earning a market leading and chunky bonus for your hard work whilst you’re at it?
If you’re a National Account Executive or Junior NAM looking for the next step up the ladder, or perhaps a National Account Manager feeling undervalued or just ready for the next challenge this might just be your next role…
Signature Career Management have an exciting opportunity with a dynamic and forward thinking FMCG Brand based in London. Due to rapid and sustained growth over many years, they’re looking to appoint a National Account Manager to join the existing driven, ambitious and successful sales team. Along with the drive, it’s not all hard work, they’re also a social bunch and always find room for a beer or two, or indeed whatever new coffee is on offer! (Sit’s nicely with their Brand!)
Number 1 in their category, this SME offer a culture of fresh thinking, pace and innovation, giving you the opportunity to grow and progress from within making for a very tasty opportunity! As part of the role you will be looking after the top four Grocers in the UK, so…
Key responsibilities include -
- P&L management driving sales and profitability with Top 4 Grocery
- JBP development
- Long term partnership development
- Forecasting and analysis, ensuring ROS
- Collaboration with Marketing and Category Management
The ideal candidate will be/hold –
- FMCG, National Accounts experience in Top 6 Grocery Retail
- Experienced in JBP’s
- Passionate about food and being able to bring a story to life
- Strong influencing and numerical skills
- Adaptable and flexible
- Strong influencing skills, presentation and communication
- Strong relationship builder, able to build rapport
- Determination and tenacity
- Enjoys the occasional beer/ tea/ coffee… oh and did I mention food, a foodie helps!
Does this sound like you? This isn’t your ordinary role and not one of the usual suspects! Hit APPLY below – go on, new year new job – this will be exciting!!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.
Apply for National Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly