National Account Manager
National Account Manager – Health and Beauty
Accounts: ASDA, Tesco, Morrison’s, Savers, Home Bargains.
UK based National Account Manager to drive growth in the UK market, managing the above account base.
Driving sales, distribution and building business plans will be a key focus in this position. Analyzing IRI data on a monthly basis. The successful candidate should be results-driven, with an energy and flair for this industry. Core requirements should include: A background in account management/senior account support & working with consumer goods into UK retailers. Grocery experience would be a benefit as too with Discount retail. Understanding and managing your account P&Ls to maximize accounts profits.
Role and responsibilities:
The role would require min 2 days a week in our European head office based, outside of west London. Working closely with all internal departments to include Marketing, Operations & Demand Planning. This is a varied role with a typical week consisting of 2-3 days in the office, with the remainder of the week; visiting retailers, servicing accounts, store visits and working from home.
- Drive sales to increase distribution, broaden assortment, and accelerate rate of sale within your account base.
- Identify new opportunities in the existing account portfolio.
- Conduct frequent retailer meetings to build and review day to day business and present NPD projects and seasonal updates.
- Continue to build the existing strong working relationships the business has with its retailers.
- Build basic business plans with the retailers.
- Analyze business performance to identify trends at the product/brand level and develop/execute strategies to enhance assortment performance.
- Develop account sales forecasts and collaborate with team on development of marketing plan for each brand.
- Accounts Demand planning/forecasting.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2-3 Years in an Key / National Account Manager role.
- Experience in the H&B industry is preferable. Experience of working with Grocery & Discount Retail is an advantage.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- High-level proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Full UK driving license and ability to travel to visit customers is essential
- c. £50-55K basic salary.
- 20% bonus (to become part of the companies bonus scheme)
- Car Allowance £5K
- Private Medical Insurance (After 6 months)
- Company pension
- 22 Days Holiday
- Laptop / Mobile
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Gary Laverty on 0161 833 0181. Looking to interview asap!!
Gary Laverty / Senior Consultant
+44 (0) 161 833 0181
Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Sales Executive, Senior Sales Executive, FMCG, FMCG, BDM, Business Development Manager, Cosmetics, Fragrance