Senior Sales Manager - High-End Furniture - 45-50K + OTE
Senior Sales Manager - High-End Furniture (B2B Sales) 45-50K + OTE
Location: Commutable to Uxbridge
Package: Up to £50,000 basic salary + £15,000 OTE + company car or allowance
- £2Billion Turnover Globally
- Superb Company Training + Various Routes of Progression
- Opportunities to Move Abroad!
- Selling at C-Level - 50% Existing Business
The Role: The Senior Sales Manager will be responsible for a mix of existing and new business. Based from home 3 days per week, you will manage a well know furniture dealer, responsible for £3M worth of business. A large part of your role will be finding new business to sell back through the dealer network. You must be commutable to the Uxbridge area 2 days per week, working on projects alongside clients.
The Company: Turning over an impressive £2Billion, our client is a true market leader successfully achieving year on year growth. Recognised as an innovator in contemporary interior furnishings, they have manufacturing facilities in over 100 countries. Their portfolio of products includes seating, storage, workspaces and accessories, exploring and developing insights that lead to advanced products and new ideas, designing solutions for SME's, healthcare, education and government bodies.
For this role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Must have field sales experience
- Business to business sales background - any industry
- Ideally have links to design or sold high value contracts
- Full driving license
Benefits of this role:
- Up to £50,000 basic salary, plus £15,000 OTE
- Progression into Global Sales, People Management & opportunities abroad
- Company car, fuel card, expenses, laptop and mobile, plus healthcare and pension
BMS Performance are sales specialists and have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role. By meeting every one of our candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for, taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in higher quality interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.