Brand Manager - Global FMCG Brand
Our client is looking for an experienced, commercially astute Brand Manager who is passionate about food and can identify with consumer/category insights to deliver innovative product development and marketing campaigns to support the growth of the brands.
You will be joining a dynamic and fast-paced environment where you will be required to generate brand strategies, grow market share and the presence of the brand within the market place, while meeting key internal budgets and profitability targets.
- Analyse how existing and new brands are positioned in the market
- Manage key brands to ensure the relationship and trust
- Lead brand ownership and provide strategy through to plans that will drive business
- Build and manage P&L structure and business plans to meet targets
- Work alongside the nominated PR/comms resource to build campaigns
- Work with category and sales manager to target key retailers and execution of brand plans
- Be able to present to retail customers
- Strong project management skills
- 2-3 years' experience in FMCG Brand Management
- Have a clear idea of all elements of marketing
- Be able to communicate compellingly
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Full, clean driving license
If you believe in your ability and would like to find out more then please either apply direct or contact Sarah Todd by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.