Territory Sales Representative
- Reporting to a Field Sales Manager you will have full responsibility for your area and be targeted to achieve defined business objectives for sales, distribution and profit.
- You will be working with an established base of independent retailers – cookshops, garden centres, hardware stores, where the company’s brands are already successful.
- Your role is to increase this success by improving retail space, presentation, launching new products, minimising impact from competitors and providing great customer service.
- A global leader in its category – housewares & homewares with strong brands that are supported by extensive magazine advertising.
- They have high standards in every area and a Sales Representative in this company can expect great training and support as well as a structured career development plan.
- You will currently be operating within the FMCG sector.
- You must have experience of managing and developing independent retail customers – maybe you are working for a field marketing business and are keen to work direct for an organisation and gain ownership of your area.
- Alternatively applications will be considered from those looking for their first step into field sales – ideally you will be working in retail currently and have the desire to get out on the road.
Telephone: 01275 813029
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.