National Account Manager - Top4 Grocery
An excellent opportunity for a proven NAM / SNAM to join a leading Own Label business that is at the forefront of their category supplying innovative food products to the Food-to-Go sector.
As NAM / SNAM, you will own the business relationship and be responsible for developing and guiding the implementation of the account specific joint business plan, achieving account profitability and sales targets whilst providing account leadership throughout the business unit. You will conduct regular reviews of business performance and promotion strategies whilst partnering with category management to develop new category opportunities.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- You will have worked in an Account Management role on Top4 Grocery for an FMCG business
- Experience of forecasts, budgeting and costings
- Evidence of executing a JBP and delivery of sales budgets
- Customer relationship management through selling and negotiation
- Ability to effectively monitor category performance versus plan and communicate accordingly
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking skills and problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Degree educated
- This is an office based role in the West Midlands / Worcestershire region 5 days p/wk
** This role will suit either an NAE / JNAM looking to step-up to NAM level OR an experienced NAM / SNAM operator looking for something new in 2019.
Due to high volume advert responses anticipated for this role, if you do not receive acknowledgement or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.