Buying Admin Assistant
An established global apparel company who sell work-related clothing and streetwear is looking for a Buyers Admin Assistant to join their dynamic and high-performing Buying team. The company operates across all of Europe, the US and the Middle East.
To be considered, you will either be a graduate looking to start your buying career, or currently working as a Buying Admin Assistant. You would be working in their Head Office in Somerset. The team is hard-working but fun, with great perks and benefits like huge staff discount, free parking, 25 days holiday etc. The company really values their staff and listens to each individual's opinion.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Monitor the critical path
- Liaise with suppliers daily
- Flag and resolve sourcing issues
- Administrative support e.g input new products, log parcels, update spreadsheets
- Approve products, ensuring they are to a high standard
- Chase samples, deliveries etc. ensuring everything is on schedule
To be considered for this exciting position, it is essential that you have:
- Experience with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Computer literate
- Excellent organisational skills
- Written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Keen eye for detail
- Understanding of the industry and knowledge of competitors
This company is offering a huge list of benefits: A great salary, 9am - 5pm, 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, a pension scheme, free life assurance, a huge staff discount, free parking on-site, and a really friendly and relaxed environment.
This role is a great opportunity for those looking to gain experience and start their career in buying, or BAAs who want to gain more experience or are currently between jobs. If you are interested in this role, then click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Apply for Buying Admin Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly