Sales Opportunity – Pizza 2 Go (BDM Level) Convenience Channel
Dr. Oetker is a family owned business that has been creating high quality foods for over 100 years. We truly believe that “Quality is the Best Recipe” and this ethos has been running through our business since we were founded in 1893 and is a testament to our longevity and success. With us you have the chance to shape your future and ours alongside more than 11,500 colleagues in over 40 countries.
Exciting New Business Proposition
Food to Go, What We Call “Pizza 2 Go” is of huge strategic focus for Dr Oetker UK Ltd- and has been identified as a major growth driver within the Group. Our exciting Pizza 2 Go proposition is now at Market Entry stage across the Convenience Retail Channel, both from National Account & Independent customer perspective. We know that more people are eating out of home & on the go than ever before and that their expectations of quality have never been higher. Quality is where we always deliver.
Making it a great time to join us on our growth journey.
As We are now seeking a Business Development Manager.
Exciting New Role- Business Development Manager
This is a Greenfield site role, in which you will have the chance execute the UK convenience channel strategy from a Pizza 2 Go perspective.
The Key Drivers of the role are as follows:
- Reporting into the Business Account Manager ‘Pizza 2 Go’.
- Develop and support our field sales colleagues through field accompaniments and representation at key retailer opportunities.
- Assist in the development of key regional business contact strategies in defined target customers.
- Provide timely and accurate information to allow for co-ordination of project to be seamless at store level in terms of all aspects i.e. equipment, training, stock.
The successful candidate will preferably have a degree or similar and ideally a minimum of 18 months’ experience within the FMCG industry with direct experience of Convenience Account Management, however we are also open those candidates who have Regional or Territory Management experience across Cash & Carry, OOH or Grocery.
As this is a new and high growth area for the Dr Oetker you be must be ready for what will be your biggest and most exciting challenge to date. You will need to have high levels of:
- Initiative & Drive
- Urgency & Pace- Get Things Done
- Ability to Deliver the Result but in the Right Way. This is because we work with a huge degree of collaboration and engagement.
You will have strong selling, negotiating and influencing expertise and a good working knowledge of delivering a Branded Proposition. Good organisation, time management, analytical and data interpretation skills are essential for this role. Being a strong team player with the ability to work on own initiative and being IT literate (Microsoft Office) and numerate are a must.
Please Note: We have chosen to work exclusively with PT Executive; therefore we kindly ask that other recruiters respect our decision and do not contact us in relation to this role. Thank You.