National Account Manager - On line Retail - Food
My Client is a major leading FMCG food manufacturer with a truly global footprint.
They are a highly successful, well respected business who genuinely nurture and empower their employees.
They are looking for a National Account Manager – e-Commerce, to join their successful team. You will be an experience NAM with a track record of success within the Online Retail/Ecommerce/Etail category. The Ecommerce team has a key role to play in shaping and defining the future of this exciting and every changing channel. This is an exciting opportunity to manage the most prominent online retailers within the team.
- Full P&L for your accounts
- Customer management - Agree & activate head office customer JBPs that are built and tailored to the customers strategy
- Build and maintain customer relationships and wiring strategy (across all cross functional teams)
- Ranging, Innovation and Pricing
- Promotional & execution planning, tailored to the online shop
- Champion pack formats and products for the online shopper
- Educated to Degree Level or equivalent.
- 2-4 years FMCG National Account Management experience.
- Minimum 2 years experience within Online Retail
- Understanding of sales fundamentals.
- Ability to commercialise opportunities and risks.
Please send your CV in full confidence to our consultants at Ashwood Associates.
Whilst we would like to respond to all the applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within 7 days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful
Apply for National Account Manager - On line Retail - Food
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly