Graduate Account Manager
My client are looking for a Graduate Account Manager to join their Newcastle office. This role is internal account management, you will be responsible for closing inbound leads and managing B2B clients.
My key client are a global business who are market leaders in their field.
The responsibilities of the Graduate Account Manager include following up inbound leads from B2B prospects and clients. You will be responsible for closing business and building a sales pipeline.
The successful Graduate Account Manager will have the following demonstrable skills and experience:
- Degree Educated
- Highly organised, able to multi task and work on several projects at once
- Driven, tenacious and personable
- Excellent for Graduates and Trainees
- Comfortable working to targets and key performance indicators
- Excellent time keeping skills
- Strong communicator - verbal, listening and spoken
- Able to commute to office in Newcastle upon Tyne, North East England
- Looking for a career - progression opportunities and be part of a global business
Salary up to £19k plus salary increase after probation completion, realistic commission structure and excellent career progression within a global business.