My client are recruiting for a Lead Generator/ Market Researcher to join their company in Tyne and Wear. I am keen to speak to candidates with experience in telesales, lead generation or internal sales.
Established in 1981, Engica has delivered highly successful Safety and Enterprise Asset Management software solutions to some of the world's largest companies. We are one of the world's leading Safety and Maintenance software providers that delivers proven multilingual software systems to match precise client process requirements. Engica assist various industries such as Oil & Gas, Power, Marine, Manufacturing, Utility Facilities, Pharma, Transportation etc.
Headquartered in Gateshead, North East England, UK, with satellite offices in the USA, we have created a global reach by working together with several global partner networks including the Microsoft Gold Partner network. Engica's strength lies in both the robust capability of the software and the dedication and expertise of our staff. Whilst we're exceptionally proud of our product, it's our support and customer service that enables us to retain customers for many years, many that have been with us since the 1980s.
Due to rapid growth in the marketplace Engica are looking for additional resources to strengthen their Business Development Team.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, as Marketing Assistant, you will have the following key responsibilities:
- Research, collect and analyse data on customer demographics and prospects to identify potential market/clients.
- Provide qualified leads via telephone, email, lead generation portals, social media etc.
- Ensure the effective handling of sales enquiries and management of the process. Assist the wider commercial team in the completion of tender documents and follow their progress to result.
- Maintenance and updating of all customer databases to assist with direct marketing communications.
- Follow up on prospective marketing and sales leads, arranging meetings for sales managers.
- Conduct webinars as and when required.
- Provide administrative support for business activities including meeting notes, travel arrangements and client meeting preparation.
- Provision of information and reports relating to enquiries, sales figures and analysis
The successful Marketing Assistant will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Experience working in a similar commercial marketing, market research or sales support role; possibly as a lead generator, internal sales/customer service or account manager/executive.
- Ability to research, collect and analyse market intel in order to then follow up and turn potential customers into prospects for the business development team.
- Able to communicate effectively (written and verbally) with external and internal stakeholders at all levels.
- Demonstrate a high level of computer literacy.
- Self-motivated and personable individual.
- Strong relationship management experience.
- Able to travel to office location on a daily basis, Monday to Friday. Working hours are potentially negotiable due to the UK and international client basis.
Up to £25k basic salary DOE + benefits on offer for the successful Marketing Assistant.
Please note: This is a retained process and as such, all applications will be handled by our dedicated recruitment partner, Michael Page. All direct and third party applicants will be forwarded to Michael Page to be included in the screening process.