PageGroup in St. Albans are seeking a recruitment consultant who are looking to take their career to the next level within a leading organisation where their career progression and recognition (and reward) for hard work is prioritised.
PageGroup are a leading specialist global recruitment agency. With over 7,000 employees in 36 countries across the globe, we aim to be the leading specialist recruiter in our chosen markets, specialising in a broad range of professions and industries.
Within our St. Albans you will find a vibrant culture where the success of our teams in underpinned by an ethos of putting people and teamwork first, and we're immensely proud of our reputation for professionalism and integrity
PageGroup are proud winners of:
Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2018
Glassdoor Top CEOs 2018
Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2018
Stonewall Top 100 Employer 2018
PageGroup in St. Albans are seeking experienced Recruiters who are looking to take their career to the next level within a leading organisation where their career progression and recognition (and reward) for hard work is prioritised.
As a 360 degree consultant you would be expected to utilise all of the experience and skills you'd generated in your career to date to develop further within your specific specialism. Being able to sell the PageGroup offering to new business alongside leveraging off our existing extensive clientele is crucial for your own success.
- As an experienced Recruitment Consultant you will build and grow a client portfolio using commercial information to identify organisations that have current or future recruitment needs including global multi-nationals and SMEs
- Develop client contact strategies and conduct business development calls
- Schedule and attend pitches with prospective clients
- Consult and engage with clients to understand their needs and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting the right candidates
- Networking in industry, sector and specialism and become an expert in market
- Candidate engagement - identify and attract potential candidates
- Interview candidates to understand their requirements and gain valuable market information
- Provide advice on market conditions, CV and interview techniques and manage expectations
- Work as an integral member of a team, motivating one another and communicating effectively
- Ability to thrive working in a high performance, corporate sales environment.
- Passion, credibility and drive- are you going to be the next director?
- Interpersonal skills that will enable you to build strong relationships with your candidates and clients
- You will be ambitious and determined to develop a rewarding career with PageGroup by demonstrating your inquisitive nature and thirst for knowledge.
We believe no-one can match the career opportunities we offer and we all work hard to make sure it stays that way.
- Training - we are committed to developing our employees through our industry leading training to help you achieve success as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant.
- Career growth - From day 1 of joining the company you will be supported, trained and developed so you can reach your full potential and be the best to allow. Graduates usually move from Associate Consultants to Managing Consultants all within 1-3 years.
- Global opportunities - Ever dreamt about working in Asia, Australia, UAE, or the U.S? With over 8,000 employees in 36 countries across the globe, this is all possible.
- Huge potential earnings - with a competitive commission scheme you will have the opportunity to earn as much money as the hard-work you put in.
- Incentives - 5* Luxury holidays, Annual bonuses and reward schemes, gym membership, work socials and private healthcare are all part of the package.