Field Sales Executive
Location: Dartford / Croydon / Enfield area
Interested in working for a World Class Sales and Marketing company representing some of the biggest brands?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and talented Field Sales Executive to join our business. The role will be working with our client Dr Oetker.
Dr Oetker enjoys a reputation as one of the most trusted foods brands internationally.
Employed by REACH, you will be joining our high-performing team with responsibility for accelerating our performance in terms of brand awareness, event and display execution to enhance turnover and increase market share, building and developing customer relationships, driving in-store training plans and training in-store staff on new and exciting products.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills within a dynamic and forward thinking business that firmly believes in investing in talent, and offers real opportunities for development and career progression. The right candidates will be bright, articulate and motivated to exceed targets.
Ideally you will have experience within a sales, FMCG or a retail background, although we will also consider applications from ambitious and motivated individuals with experience from other sectors. You will be excited about representing a great brand, show resilience, drive and tenacity to succeed.
You must hold a full driving licence. There may be some travel in this role and the need for some overnight stays.
Role Responsibilities: (include 3 to 5 role specific bullet points)
- To maximise brand visibility and sales through the effective use of data to prioritise actions at fascia level in conjunction with the Dr Oetker briefing process
- Effective communication skills to manage relationships with key decision makers within the different categories you operate in within store
- Capability to present and up sell Dr Oetker products in store to maximise visibility, availability and promotional compliance within the retailers we operate
- Confidence to provide the relevant product training to store staff to drive brand awareness, to all levels of management within the retailers
Role Requirements: (role dependant include anything required but not already mentioned)
- Attention to detail and a positive work ethic
- A passion for sales
- High performer in current role
- Manage and own territory ensuring all calls are completed within the allotted timeframe
In return you’ll enjoy excellent training, and superb benefits including a company car, tablet, mobile phone, fuel card and contributory pension scheme.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community irrespective of age, race, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or gender.