Regional Account Manager
Regional Account Manager
North of England & Wales
We are seeking a Regional Account Manager with at least 2 years Field Sales experience, ideally working with Premium/Luxury brands.
The customer base comprises Specialist Independent Retailers & Distributors in the North of England and Wales.
The position is home based and would suit someone living M62/M6 corridor between Leeds/Liverpool and Birmingham/Nottingham.
The role is strongly focused on customer relationships, maximising profitability and delivering outstanding customer service and support.
We are keen to appoint someone with drive, energy, enthusiasm and strong development potential to support and underpin future objectives and team infrastructure.
- Agree and achieve Sales operational objectives for the Specialist Independent Retail channel.
- Develop Account action plans that will deliver target turnover and profitability.
- Maintain strong relationships with key customers and expand customer base by identifying new customer opportunities.
- Directly manage Independent Specialist dealers, with potential to manage buying groups & distributors.
- Meet Regional Sales objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing annual budget; scheduling expenditure; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Arrange and complete store audits.
- Recommend product lines by identifying new product opportunities, service changes; i.e. warranty surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Implement trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending.
- Meet New Account set up targets for your region.
- Achieve listing/display targets
- Accomplish Brand and Product Training targets
- Field Sales experience.
- New Business Development.
- Account Management.
- Commercial acumen.
- Ideally awareness of the Kitchen Specialists channel or working with multiple points of distribution.
- History of working with Major Domestic Appliance (MDA) products.
- Experience of launching / re-launching new product or into a new sector.
- Proven record of selling higher end (premium/luxury) products.
My client is a well-established and respected company with a number of specialist operating companies which lead the market in various product categories.
An International £1B plus business known for their outstanding service and product quality.
Career prospects are excellent going forward.
Basic Salary is negotiable around the mid £30’s, a bonus and car/car allowance is also offered.
To apply please send your up to date CV to Richard Swallow by clicking apply below.
Your CV will not be forwarded to anyone without prior discussion and agreement.