Job Type: HR Specialist
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Location: West London
Job Reference: AJ - HRCS
Are you interested in being part of a fantastic FMCG organisation who sit within the organic fine foods category?
Fast growing and at the forefront of its category, my client has built an innovative product range over 25 years.
If you have at least 2 years’ experience as a HR Advisor or Manager and you have an appetite for establishing a function within a truly incredible, rapidly expanding business, please read on!
Their core belief is that everyone should have access to quality organic food to eat well. Their products make a valuable contribution to sustainable agriculture, by supporting organic farmers and artisan food producers.
From humble beginings to over 260 products today, their range continues to grow. The business are continuously inspired to bring diversity, innovation and the art of wellness through food to our offering.
The company employees strive to work together and genuinely promote internal growth and have an open door policy at all levels.
- Create, implement, and evaluate all human resource department policies, procedures, and structures.
- Recruiting, supporting and evolving employees and managers through company’s guidelines.
- Design and implement effective training and development plans.
Responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Manage the recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting interviews, reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Manage annual employee performance reviews.
- Respond to employees queries and resolve issue in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist with all internal and external HR related matters.
- Create and develop organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
- Identify training needs and create employee development plans.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Assist with budget monitoring and payroll.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources or a relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years proven experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of labour legislation and payroll processes.
- Strong Knowledge and understanding of the full recruitment process.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
- Good knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
- Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Manage full candidate journey to ensure a positive experience regardless of the outcome
- Develop, implement and review Company HR strategy, plans and projects
- You get things done.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Ali Jafri or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct: Ali Jafri 0161 639 0080, email@example.com
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 7 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.