Assistant Merchandiser, West Sussex, £23,000 - £25,000, Womens Fashion Accessories
A bespoke accessories company who make beautiful fashion accessories for women and young girls is looking for an Assistant Merchandiser to join their dynamic and high-performing Merchandising team.
To be considered, you will currently be working as a Merchandising Admin Assistant or an Assistant Merchandiser within fashion. The company is looking for someone who displays their values of honesty, creativity, innovation, hard-work, passion, entrepreneurial acumen and pride.
You would be working in their Head Office in West Sussex. The team is hard-working but fun, with great perks, benefits and opportunities. There is huge scope for development and career progression, and the company really values their staff and listens to each individual's opinion.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Merchandiser and supporting the Buying and Merch team
- Accurate sales analysis- daily, weekly and monthly
- Maintain the WSSI
- Stock management and allocations
- Work with the stores to make use of all space
- Monitor competitors
- Work with the buying team on intake, flagging issues to the Buyer/Merchandiser
- Manage the MAA and their workload, ensuring they meet targets etc
- Allocation forecasts
- Adhoc reporting as and when Merchandiser requires
- Communicate the analysis of markdowns and promo.
To be considered for this exciting position, it is essential that you have:
- Experience with most, if not all of the above responsibilities
- Thorough understanding of the industry and knowledge of competitors
- Advanced Excel user
- Excellent numerical, analytical, and communication skills
- Maths skills
- Organisational skills
- Experience working to deadlines
- Calm and assertive
This company is offering a huge list of benefits, and they have a network of 1200+ stores selling their product. This brand is known for exciting and rewarding careers with great additional benefits and initiatives. If you are looking for a new role in merchandising in a community that loves trends, fashion and accessories, and working within a team that produce beautiful product to be proud of, then click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.