National Account Manager
National Account Manager - Gifting - South
Are you interested in working with a leading Gifting and Home business? Do you have experience selling Gift, Toy and Homewares into National Accounts? If yes, we could have the right opportunity for you…
CSG are currently exclusively representing one of the UK's leading manufacturers and suppliers of Gifting who are now looking to add additional head count to their team, in the form of a National Account Manager. The business has gone from strength to strength over the last 2 years and they have established themselves as a market leader of toy, gift and homewares.
As the National Account Manager you will report directly into the UK Sales Director and have the capability to work autonomously. This role will need you to be able to hit the ground running, so you must have a proven track record at a senior sales level with background In FMCG, ideally Gifting. You must have first-hand experience of direct sales and increasing turnover with large UK National and Key Accounts.
This is a split home and office based opportunity however there will be weekly meeting to attend at the head office near Brighton, so Ideally the right candidate will be based on or below the M4 corridor however exceptional candidates outside of this radius will also be considered. The role will require the successful candidate to travel national wide, as well as potential overseas business trips.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of new potential customers for the business and maintain long term and on-going relationships.
- Regular dialogue and day to day account management of the existing customers.
- Launching and supporting new products to market and providing support to new and existing customers.
- Developing new markets and strengthening existing product ranges.
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Capable of senior level meetings and presentations
- Lateral thinking and proven success of building a fledgling brand to a market leader
- Team work with colleagues
- Clear and concise reporting skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Genuine interest in working to promote and develop high quality products
- Flexible and used to working under pressure
- Excellent written and personal presentation skills
- Full computer literacy
- Driving aggressive sales of the businesses produce which will be measured on a YOY basis.
- Achieving budgets and targets.
- Customer retention and growth of sales with existing customers
- Meeting deadlines and timely and accurate reporting
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, we look forward to receiving you're CV.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably, we can't always do this on every occasion due to high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within four weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.