Visual Merchandiser & Trainer
Role: Visual Merchandiser & Trainer
Term: Full time permanent
Responsible to: Commercial Director
Location: Goring-on-Thames (Reading) the field and office working
Salary/rate: £22-24k basic + performance-based bonus + benefits
simplehuman is a California-headquartered international brand with a five-year expansion plan throughout the EMEA region. Our UK office (responsible for EMEA) requires a visual merchandiser and trainer to develop our instore presence with key retailers in the UK.
The position is predominantly based in Goring-on-Thames; however, flexible and home working will be required. There may be occasional travel to our Northamptonshire distribution centre and some international travel.
In this role you will lead and excel in retail merchandising, ensuring a consistent brand message across all instore touchpoints. You should be analytical and an excellent communicator. If you also have business acumen and problem-solving aptitude, we'd like to meet you.
* Direct and support key retailer's instore presence
* Provide retail staff with simplehuman brand training
* Generate and communicate retail sales reports to internal stakeholders
* Monitor and communicate retail branch stock levels
* Attend trade shows such as Ambiente in Frankfurt
* Support instore training days and events
* Provide excellent customer service, relationship building and demonstration of products and benefits to targeted retailers
* Develop and maintain head office showroom
* Proven abilities to take initiative and innovate
* Excel to intermediate level
* Sage 200
* Merchandising and in store display experience an advantage
* UK resident, clean drivers' licence, UK/EU passport holder or able to work in the UK under permit
* Fluent English - verbal and written
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within a week. If you have not heard back from us within this time your application has been unsuccessful.