Second jobber, currently working on agency side, wanting to get into manufacturing
- Working with the Category Manager in the production and presentation of reports to the Management Team
- Interrogate the various data sources ( IRI / Kantar / EPOS / dunnhumby etc.) to become the category expert, understanding key players and key trends
- Analysis of all brand marketing activity e.g. TV advertising to evaluate the efficacy and effectiveness and guide future activity
- Support the Marketing team in the yearly planning process through provision of data and insight
- Supporting Category Manager and sales teams in preparation of category selling stories that will engage our retail customers
You will have a minimum 2:1 honours degree and be looking for your second job. The ideal candidate could be at a Consumer goods business, (in either sales or marketing) or within a data agency and will have the ability to show strong analytical skills. A proven capability within Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint and Advanced Excel.
This is an ideal second role which could lead your career into Brand Marketing, Sales or Category Management. Are you a person with a high level of numeracy and an analytical mind, if so, please contact us.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.
Apply for Category Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly