Field Sales Ambassador – LG Audio Visual
Position: Field Sales Ambassador – LG Audio Visual
Benefits: Company Car, laptop, mobile, discount on gym membership and health benefits
Reports to: RMG Account Manager
Your working week will consist of 5 days (Monday – Sunday) with the expectation of working a one day a weekend per week to be arranged with your Line Manager in advance.
As an LG Product Ambassador, you will be responsible for professionally representing the Audio Visual products of LG within the UK retail environment. You will efficiently cover your territory around the M3 corridor, within the parameters of agreed visit pattern and support outside of your territory and retailer call file, at the specific request of your manager, which may include retailer and/or consumer events.
You will need to fully understand and communicate the features and benefits of the LG Audio Visual products. You will be your territory’s point of contact regarding LG’s in-store execution, helping to promote and support LG’s retail objectives and KPIs through Training, Merchandising, Sales and Demonstration activities.
As part of your day to day role some of the key responsibilities are listed below as well as anything reasonably requested by your line manager including but not limited to:
- Develop the LG business within the stores in your territory by building a strong, influential, collaborative business relationship with store management and staff.
- Act as an escalation point of contact and ensure adequate support requirements are met.
- Communicate the client’s key messages to all members of the store teams.
- Carry out store specific objectives as directed by the client where appropriate.
- Support new store openings, launch or promotional activities and industry events.
- Plan an engagement strategy for your stores based on current rate of sale and staff advocacy.
- Develop new training initiatives and ideas which enthuse and engage your store teams whilst sharing wins with the national team for best practice.
Training & Engagement
Plan and execute training with the in-store teams in an engaging, inspiring and creative way, leading you to:
- Be the expert in LG Audio Visual.
- Inspire the in-store teams to want the knowledge and build passion for the LG brand and products.
- Deliver creative and engaging training sessions on a one-to-one basis or group basis to include new range rollout, technology updates and range refreshes.
Implement merchandising and promotional activities to maximise the impact of existing and new product launches leading to increased sell out within your stores.
- Ensure LG branded displays and products are correctly positioned and merchandised to store planogram.
- Understand the ‘Customer Journey’ for your retailer and seek ways to enhance it by ensuring products and displays are compliant with the correct messaging, clean and demo ready.
- Record any issues, damage or other findings in the appropriate forum
Territory sell out is a key component of the role and as such your skills will be tested to ensure you:
- Manage sell out performance of the stores within your territory.
- Monitor and utilise the sales reports to commercialise your store visits and business conversations.
- Actively pursue sales opportunities on every store visit.
- Engage with, upskill and support the Sales Ambassadors which fall within your territory in conjunction with their Team Leaders.
As part of our service delivery to the client, the administration expectations are:
- Complete reports for each store visit in a timely fashion using our dedicated reporting tool.
- Report on all LG and competitor in-store activities, promotions, staff info, and POS quality, utilising appropriate communication platforms.
- Maintain strict mileage records and submit to Retail Marketing Group Ltd.
- Submit monthly expenses as directed by Retail Marketing Group Ltd.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner as laid out in the Retail Marketing Group guide.
- Anything else deemed necessary by Retail Marketing Group or the client.
Apply for Field Sales Ambassador – LG Audio Visual
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly