Showcase your on-trade knowledge and represent great drinks brands such as Smirnoff, Guinness and Gordons as a Diageo Sales Executive for CPM. You'll be earning £27,293 + £3000 bonus plus company car. Apply today to for this great job with genuine career prospects.
Ideal Location: London SW4
Territory covering: South West London surrounding areas
What will you be doing?
You'll be developing relationships across your account base, selling-in Diageo's exciting portfolio of products including Guinness, Hop House 13, Smirnoff, Gordons, and Tanqueray to name a few. Your primary focus will be to secure distribution. Second to this you'll be ensuring that great looking, great tasting drinks are visible and delivered on every occasion across the Diageo portfolio, which includes the quality and serve standard of Guinness Draught.
We'll give you the training plus great information and data, to enable you to maximise the potential and profits in each account. The territory will be yours to make a success of and your ability to drive yourself to achieve targets will help ensure you achieve targets. You'll also play a key role in the wider team and maintain close links, sharing successes and ideas helping the who team achieve their performance targets.
This would be a great opportunity for you if:
- You have on trade experience in a similar sales or activation led role or you're from the trade including bar tending or outlet management and are keen to develop your career.
- You relish working in a role where you'll be continuously learning and developing and working with similar like-minded, talented people
- You're great at building relationships and can overcome objections to influence people
- You enjoy working to targets and feel that being in a role where you can make a success of your own territory sounds like an amazing opportunity
- You're organised and can manage a host of priorities
Please note, a full UK driving licence is essential for this role
What's in it for you?
- £27,293 per annum plus bonus of up to £3000 per annum (total reward £30,293)
- Company car, tablet and phone
- 20 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Working for the undisputed leader in the Spirits industry
In addition to the package above, CPM offer unrivalled sales training, combined with great support from your manager. We have fantastic opportunities if you are motivated to develop and grow your career with CPM and Diageo direct.
Apply now to start your CPM career journey!
CPM are an equal opportunities employer