Senior Foodservice Business Developer
Due to continued growth a leading Scottish food wholesaler is looking to add a senior foodservice sales candidate to cover Glasgow.
The role itself will have existing business handed over within end-users, but the business is looking for a good business developer who won’t sit on existing wins!
The ideal candidate will be keen to progress into a management role, as long-term they are looking for someone to manage a “West Scotland” sale team. There is an excellent commission scheme of around £10 – 12,000 uncapped, as well as a good basic and car.
- Covering existing foodservice end-user accounts in Glasgow,
- Focus on new business, as they need someone who can make an “instant impact”
- Progression to team management
- 5 years+ foodservice experience
- Competitor experience
- Currently working in the industry
- Evidence of a ledger\contacts they would look to move across
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact John Hancock on 0131 226 5060