If you are now looking to progress your development in retail analytics - then this could be exactly what you are looking for. This global branded FMCG business is at the forefront of the UK grocery channel and has seen tremendous investment in marketing and recruitment of the best talent in the market.
The role sits within the dynamic Category team where success in the role will help deliver the on-going development of the company’s Category Management strategy and growth acceleration. You will have a passion for category management and brand activation whilst turning insight into actionable campaigns by being at the heart of everything that the business and brand stands for.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Experience of working in an analytical role within an FMCG or Retail organisation
- Solid data analysis and manipulation skills with a high level of numerical ability
- Ability to analyze data and generate insightful recommendations that delivers category growth
- An excellent eye for detail with the ability to identify opportunities through detailed analysis
- Experience of using market data such as Kantar, Nielsen and/or IRI is required
- Ability to flex style to communicate and influence others
- Must be comfortable with working in the North Yorks / North East region on a daily basis
- Degree educated
Due to high volume advert responses anticipated, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.