Diageo Sales Representative
Keen to develop a career in sales? We have a fantastic opportunity to work for CPM as a Business Development Executive representing the world-renowned premium drinks giant Diageo, including their famous brands such as Smirnoff, Guinness and Gordons. Attractive package offered £23,929 + bonus of £3000 +company vehicle + fantastic career prospects.
Ideal location: Maidstone
Territory covering: Canterbury, Dartford, Medway, Royal Tunbridge Wells & surrounding areas
What do our Business Development Executive's do?
This is a fabulous opportunity which will see you visiting independent retailers, convenience and the route to market sectors to introduce them to and increase their awareness of Diageo's innovative brands. We will give you first-class training to enable you to bring to life the opportunities the exciting and highly valuable alcohol category offers retailers. Your ability to really understand your target market will increase sales of Diageo products and ensure that every opportunity is maximised.
Your day will typically involve:
- Daily field sales visits into retailers on your territory, selling in stock.
- Educating retailers on how to increase their sales via in-store promotions and offering new product lines
- Negotiating additional shelf space and displays to maximize sales
- Using local market and sector knowledge to make informed recommendations to store managers, offering them the right deals at the right time to maximise their sales.
- Reporting back insight and information gained during your calls
- Using your people skills to build strong business relationships
You would enjoy this Business Development Executive role if:
- You are looking for a great sales/business development role that offers you real career prospects
- You would be proud to represent Diageo and their premium brands and are excited about a career working in the alcohol industry
- Are an independent self-starter, able to plan your own day and motivate yourself
- Have career goals and are keen to develop yourself and progress
- Have excellent relationship building skills
- You are persuasive and would enjoy overcoming objections and delivering results
- A full UK driving licence is essential for this role
Benefits and rewards - Why work for us?
Great package - £23,929 plus a bonus of £3000 per annum, company vehicle, tablet and phone.
CPM are the UK's biggest sales and marketing agency and offer a fantastic working environment and culture, combined with first-class training and development (including online learning, the support of your manager and information sharing with your colleagues).
Apply today to gain exposure to the world's leading drinks company and have access to unrivalled opportunities to develop your career within the different sectors in the Diageo group and CPM.
CPM is an equal opportunities employer