Field Sales Representatives
Field Sales Representatives
Danone Waters (Evian & Volvic) and Red Bull Energy Drinks
Salary: £19,500 (outside London) 21,500 (London only) per annum + 20% bonus + car & exciting benefits
Working: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Territories: 1) Southampton and surrounding areas 2) South London 3) Stoke and surrounding areas 4) Manchester and surrounding areas
Are you competitive, tenacious and have unstoppable energy?
Do you have a unique sales technique and get a buzz from winning?
We are looking for passionate, ambitious and disciplined individuals to join our team to help energise Symbol stores and sky-rocket the sales of some of the UK’s leading brands: Red Bull & Danone Waters, who, in 2018 already have a combined year to date sales value of £531m. There is plenty of opportunity to impress these clients, utilising your own never-give-up style of selling.
You will be working for REL Field Marketing to fulfil the role of Striker on our DWRB Impulse team.
As a Field Sales Representative Striker, you will be responsible for:
- Calling upon Symbol and Independent Impulse stores within your territory in London you will be the face of the brands, forging unbreakable relationships with key decision makers
- This is a real territory management role visiting over 300 Symbol stores each quarter to drive distribution, availability and visibility of each brands core range. You will use your entrepreneurial spirit to manage and drive the success of your own area and achieve targets
- Maximising brand awareness and communicating new product opportunities
- Obtaining additional displays, increasing the visibility and availability of the product and ensuring all stock levels are maintained
- Selling in new products and introducing promotions
- Working toward and achieving Quarterly targets set
Please note this is a very physical role and will involve a lot of heavy lifting.
You will have:
- Held a full, clean manual driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
- A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in ability to deliver excellent customer service
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
In return we will offer you:
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- The opportunity to work with two world leading soft drink brands
- Career opportunities for driven and passionate employees throughout the whole REL Field Marketing business
- Highly achievable KPI’s and exciting incentives
- A fun working environment where performance and success are really awarded
We are moving quickly to fill this vacancy, if you would like to be a part of our success please apply today!
At REL we want to be loved by our people and be the first choice for our customers. We are committed to giving talented and ambitious people the tools and skills to help them deliver outstanding results and thrive in a fast paced sales environment. This is why we’ve been able to provide over 100 promotions and developmental moves since May 2016.
We are proud to have been accredited a Great Place to Work for a phenomenal four years now, as well as wining an industry record 79 FMBE awards over the last ten years (Five wins of the prestigious Agency of the Year!). This speaks volumes about us and, most importantly, our employees. Overall, we aim to be the number one field marketing agency and we are hunting for like-minded individuals to help us do so.
Are you our next investment?
This role may be suitable for someone with experience as: Van Sales, Field Sales Executive, Sales Development Executive, Brand Ambassador, Door to Door Sales, Face to Face Sales, Telesales, Telephone Sales, Territory Manager, Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager, Account Manager, Regional Sales Executive, Retail Development Executive