Business Development Manager - Security - £25-30K + £20K Comm
BDM - Security - £25-30K Basic + £20K Uncapped OTE & Company Car!
Location: Essex & East Anglia
- Uncapped Commission Structure
- Established Market Leader, £Multibillion Turnover
- Full Company Training, Ongoing Development and Progression!
- Fully Expensed Company Car & Healthcare
The Company: An established and reputable business, our client is a true market leader within a highly competitive field. They design, install and monitor security service systems for industrial, government, commercial and residential customers with state of the art technology that delivers the finest security solutions in the industry. They are now looking to recruit due to continued growth, if you have new business sales experience be sure to apply!
The Role: The new Business Development Manager will be prospecting new business across Essex and East Anglia. Promoting innovation and using their strong market presence, you will network, cold call and use a database of leads to secure new customers. Selling a wide range of security products to SME's cross sector; including access control, CCTV, time & attendance systems, video surveillance and intruder alarms, you will target all levels of decision makers, tasked with various KPI's.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- New business sales experience
- Must have commercial awareness
- Full driving licence
Benefits of this Business Development Manager role:
- Up to £30,000 basic salary, dependent on experience
- Uncapped OTE; realistic 40-60K first year
- Full product, company and sales training
- Benefits package including fully expensed company car, mobile, healthcare and laptop