Field Sales Representative
4 days left
- Contract Type
Are you thirsty for a new opportunity?
We are looking for Field Sales Representatives to represent our client, a leading manufacturer and distributor globally within the drinks industry. Having a product range that appeals to all and marketing strategies to back it all up. To work for the chosen partner to represent Carlsberg is a great opportunity to be creative, innovative and have some fun along the way!
This role is a Fixed Term contract
What will you be doing?
- Driving brand sales – you will be given a pre-determined list of key accounts where you can build brand advocacy and showcase the brands, to maximize profits.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Achieving targets for both profit and sales growth
- Opening new accounts within your assigned geographical area
- To plan and target promotional activity and ensure a ROI
- Core brand distribution
- Reporting to and working alongside the UK Carlsberg salesforce.
What will you need?
- Willingness to travel within your territory is crucial
- Full clean UK drivers licence & full use of your own vehicle
- Flexible approach to work (evening working required on occasion)
- Communication & negotiation skills
- New business prospecting skills
What will you get?
- The opportunity to work for a market leading and respected brand
- £35,000 basic salary (per annum pro rata)
- £2,000 bonus potential
- £5,000 car allowance (per annum pro rata)
- Monthly mileage expenses