Sales Director - Innovative Food Snacks - Startup Brand!
Are you a Head of Sales looking for the ultimate challenge? Or perhaps a Senior Account Manager within an SME, but can’t use your entrepreneurial flare to your full potential? Or is healthy snacking your ultimate prime?
We’re working with a new client and they have some ambitious plan’s for the future. They need someone like you to come in, take the reign’s and grow the business into a healthy snacking powerhouse!
The business is currently being run by 2 Co-founders who having the backing of a combined 30 years experience in the FMCG food and drink industry, so they’re now looking for a brilliant Sales Director to join the team and help establish the brand. The role is strategic but you’ve got to be the type of Sales Director who will get stuck in, roll the sleeves up and get the job done!
You soon won’t be the only one getting your hands dirty, so you’ll be tasked with recruiting and managing your own team over time.
The company has an open book on the approaches and channels to take to achieve their goals. They are currently being trailed in one of the Top 4 Grocers in 50 stores! The product has received a brilliant reception which is the perfect grounding to get you started on hitting with the other big grocers.
As the Sales Director:
- Building a strategic and solid sales strategy which will require proactive thinking about the unique route you’ll take to market.
- Drive new business across grocery retailers, convenience stores, leisure sites and out of home.
- You’ll be working with the Marketing Director very closely to insure consistency of delivery and awareness of upcoming opportunities.
- Building and developing a commercial team, delivering on set target to ensure success.
- You will have A LOT of autonomy throughout the job, fully taking charge of the role and where you take yourself.
- Leading an FMCG challenger brand, managing P&L, developing sales strategies and building JBPs.
- You need to thrive on new business development – and the challenges that come with it!
- Experience in managing and developing new business with retailers, convenience stores, leisure sites and out of home.
- Experience of having direct reports but most importantly recruiting and managing a team effectively.
- Successfully launched new products into the UK market.
- Experience with selling into grocers, nurturing and maintaining those relationships.
- A complete no nonsense go getter! A very driven and automatous sales driver!
You could currently be a Head of Sales looking for that new challenge with a fully pledged start-up, giving you the autonomy and ownership of a fantastic brand or a Senior National Account Manager looking for that next step. This opportunity will allow you to prove your entrepreneurial flare!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternate opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.