Grocery National Account Manager - Sainsbury's, Tesco, Asda - Bakery/Biscuit Brand
Do you enjoy a naughty sweet treat over the latest trendy kale and quinoa snack?
Do you want to work for a brand that is delivering an indulgent revolution across the globe?
Do you have experience managing at least 2 of the UK Grocers?
We are extremely excited to be working with the market leaders of tasty cakes and pastries with brands that have become favourites across the globe! Beginning as a family business, they have now become a modern international business turning over 60m globally with offices in the UK and New York. In the UK, they are currently around a 6m t/o and with lots of growth in the pipeline ahead, we are helping them in their search for an exceptional Grocery National Account Manager!
Reporting into the Business Development Director, you will be responsible for
- Managing an existing portfolio of strategic customer accounts across the UK Grocery sector (Sainsbury's, Tesco's, Asda).
- Identifying and developing new opportunities within the grocery market
- Formulatating commercial plans and executing budgeted volume and profit
- Working closely with UK team as well as global team on development of the brand, from idea to supply.
What do we need from you?
- You will have at least 5 years' experience successfully manager at least 2 of the top UK Grocers.
- You will be currently working in an FMCG food business, ideally with bakery or biscuits experience.
- You are able to work independently, take the initiative and have a hands-on mentality.
- You are a strong negotiator with excellent communication skills.
- You are able to travel frequently to UK Grocers customers as well as HQ in Europe.
- You have a passion for the tastes and trends in the bakery and biscuit category!
This is a hugely exciting chance to join a much-loved bakery brand that is growing globally and be responsible for developing the UK Grocery market! You may be working as a NAM now looking for your next challenge to work with a fast-growing bakery brand!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk