HR Business Partner
2 days left
- Contract Type
Do you have HR food manufacturing experience and are looking for a fresh new challenge?
If so I have an exciting opportunity as HR Business Partner within a large scale food company based in East Anglia. Our client supplies many products into ALL major supermarkets within the UK.
Key duties include:
• Support in the development and implementation of site plans in partnership with the Department Managers.
• Support and challenge the Department Managers with their line manager accountabilities; including talent and succession planning and performance management of a diverse workforce.
• Supporting change management process through sound industrial relations practice.
• Act as a coach and ‘sounding board’ for the Managers in matters relating to their team and their function.
• To lead and further develop the HR strategy working with the Site Director and senior management team to ensure that the business has the right skills and labour to support the operating requirements of the business.
• Work with other members in the HR Team in Payroll and Training and Development, to influence a one team approach to ensure we deliver for the needs of the business.
• The ideal candidate should be CCIPD registered (or equivalent) with 5 years experience in a food-manufacturing HR role.
• A proven track record of developing and delivering HR strategy at site level
• Experience of managing complex administration – ieT&A systems
• A salary of circa 55k
• A full package
If you are currently working within a similar role and are looking for a fresh challenge please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly