Commercial Executive - North East
Paul Nyman Consultancy are recruiting for a Commercial Executive for a client who specialise in one of the fastest growing food categories in the UK
Our client is one of the primary manufacturers of certain ‘free from’ products across the UK major retailers. They have a rapid growth plan over the next 12 months having being acquired by an international business and are now looking to gain further UK market share. This is an exciting moment for the company as they continue to expand and are able to offer more solutions to their clients.
The role of Commercial Executive will be an office-based role and will see the successful candidate support the National Account Managers, giving you great exposure to the intricacies of all the major multiples. The role will have quite a heavy admin responsibility, including operational tasks for all customers.
The successful candidate will ideally meet the following criteria:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong communicator
- Adaptability and a desire to learn
- Exposure to the FMCG market and an interest in the industry
- Aspirations to work in a commercial role and move towards account management
- Commutable to the Newcastle/ Gateshead area
- French/Spanish language ability
- Some sales experience in the FMCG sector specifically
Paul Nyman Consultancy specialise in FMCG Sales, Marketing & Category Recruitment across the UK.