National Account Manager
An exciting time to join this growing consumer business as a National Account Manager; you will have the opportunity to manage a varied portfolio of accounts across grocery and high street channels.
Our client is a growing consumer business with exciting plans for expansion. Based in the East Midlands this company has long standing relationships with a variety of accounts across grocery, high street, discounter and export channels. They specialise in personal care with the majority of their product range being own label and a small portfolio of branded products.
The National Account Manager is a new position to the business due to growth, you will inherit a portfolio of accounts across grocery and high street channels including Boots, Tesco, Sainsburys, Asda and Morrisons, alongside some smaller accounts.
You will be covering all categories as the National Account Manager; predominantly own label and a small portion of branded products. This is an autonomous position where you will have full independence to manage a P&L, set up JBPs, run price reviews and pitch for new opportunities.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has experience at national account level in FMCG or Consumer, who is looking for a chance to secure an exciting position with a business where they can truly make a difference.
The National Account Manager will ideally be based from the office in the East Midlands for 2 days a week and will have flexibility to work from home.
Key skills and experience required:
- FMCG/Consumer sales experience at national account level
- Experience of managing a retail account base is important
- Experience of managing grocery or high street accounts would be highly beneficial although not essential
- Commercially astute with experience of managing a P&L
- Based within a commutable distance to the East Midlands in order to be office based 1-2 days a week
- Full UK driving license
- Competitive basic salary + benefits