Frosts Garden Centre, Millets Farm OX13 5HB
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 (based on experience)
We are currently recruiting for a local Operations Manager at Frosts Garden Centre, Millets Farm (near Abingdon) to join our friendly and dedicated team.
We are a family owned group of prestigious Garden Centres, with more than seventy years history and expertise. Frosts Garden Centres are renowned for quality and style in gardening, with high-end leisure and home offerings complementing our passion for horticulture.
This position is key to the success of our retail team, with an interesting and broad ranging scope which includes:
- organising and setting up our fantastic events including the Christmas grotto and ice rink
- overseeing goods-in, stock levels and replenishment
- ensuring Company health and safety processes are followed
- managing the customer service desk and tills, and not being afraid to jump on if needed
- carrying out HR activities, with support from head office
- organising training for colleagues
- planning staffing rotas and schedules
- working with Mystery Shopper results to ensure service quality is consistent
This position would suit either an experienced individual from a similar role, or someone currently at supervisor level looking to develop their career.
This is a full time position working alternate weekends and bank holidays as required. In addition to the competitive salary, we offer a great benefits package and the opportunity to progress your career within the Frosts Group of Garden Centres.
To apply or make an enquiry, please contact Mark O’Nions, Garden Centre Manager at Frosts Millets Farm, or click apply below.